Avalon Insulation Services Limited is a specialist sub-contractor to the Industrial and Building Industries. The Company carries out various specialist activities, including Structural Fire Protection, Compartmental Fire Stopping, Dry Lining, Partitions, Ceilings, SFS, Thermal Insulation and Asbestos Removal & Surveys.
The Directors recognise that developing our business in an environmentally responsible manner, taking full account of evolving environmental issues, compliance with applicable legal requirements and commitment to the prevention of pollution, is in the best interests of the Company, its employees, shareholders and the environment.
Environmental objectives and targets have been established at relevant levels within our organisation. Consequently, we endeavour to conduct our own business activities and operations in line with the best environmental practice, seeking continual improvement and innovation.
The Company will endeavour to:-
- Minimise the use of all materials, supplies and energy – and wherever possible use renewable or recyclable materials.
- Minimise the quantity of waste produced.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport policy.
- Communicate our environmental policy to all employees and encourage them to participate in the achievements of our targets.
- To use and promote, wherever possible, materials from manufacturers and suppliers who contribute to energy conservation and use products that are not harmful to the environment.
- Ensure the organisation continues to meet current and future environmental standards and legislation.